Anonymous asked: I was in two minds about sharing this with you because I thought you might think I was insane (this is Megan by the way) but I thought it was too hilarious not to. Last night I had a panic-dream that I turned up in Orlando and I had forgotten to pack my costume, my wig, I had no change of clothes and you yelled at me and didn't let me leave the airport. Dream Sandra is very unforgiving
Yeah you’re insane alright
but you’re in good company
I was looking to see if the show Georgia is working on had a wikipedia page yet (it does not) and I discovered that FX is producing a show called Fargo based on the Coen brothers movie and starring Martin Freeman, Billy Bob Thornton, and Bob Odenkirk
WHAT THE FUCK THIS SOUNDS AWESOME
Fargo is one of my favorite movies, like in the top 3
The only way it could be better is if Frances McDormand was also involved I just love her
guillotineghosties asked: D, G, and I?~
D: hardest thing I’ve ever been through: My 3 1/2 year relationship and subsequent breakup with Saddlebags
G: sexual orientation: these days I’m identifying as gay but in general let’s just say confused. I’ve been increasingly disinterested in dick over the past year and realized the best relationships of my life have been with women. Straight men become more repulsive to me each time I meet one and while there are a certainly a few good eggs out there, I feel no desire to touch their penises.
I: tattoos or piercings: No tattoos, I have one hole in each of my ears and two in my nose, which I’m not wearing anything in these days because of the Dominos gig
Apart from food-related requests or helpful hints for finding a house…
- “cha-cha slide real smooth” status unknown
- “dance a jazz square” fulfilled, sort of, driver reportedly wiggled his hips
- “draw Dean and Castiel from Supernatural” unfulfilled, we were extremely short on time and I don’t really know what they look like
- “draw a troll face” fulfilled. It looked like a turnip. I hope it wasn’t for a child, because it probably would have made them cry.
- “draw a self portrait” fulfilled.
- “write something nice on the box” fulfilled, drew a pizza that also was a sun, accompanied by: “You are my pizza-shine, you are my pizza-shine, you are so tasty, when I’m hungry!” Hope that came across as cute-weird and not weird-weird.
- “I love you” I’m awful so when I delivered this order I asked the kid if it was directed at a specific person at the store, or the entire Acton Dominos staff. He squirmed delightfully and shrugged his shoulders. ”We love you too.” I said.
stay tuned, friends.
when you start to like a show so much that the theme song makes you really happy
does anybody want to talk about Gravity Falls and how it’s the best show ever?